Delicious Crab Cakes


Today, I will be showing you how to make some delicious crab cakes
from scratch: Here are the ingredients you will need to cook along with me:

Ingredients
1 lb Phillips Crab Meat from Costco
1 egg
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1 teaspoon of old bay seasoning

Directions


Prepare all ingredients onto a platter


Put all ingredients except crab into bowl and combine, then add the crab


Form into about 4-5 patties on a baking sheet


sizzle into a buttered pan until golden brown and enjoy wit any other sides
that you desire. Plate the crab and enjoy!

Thank you for reading and trying out this recipe. Next week is the start
of my Easter countdown so stay tuned! also, post ideas for some April fools
jokes that I can do on people. We are almost at 1000 Views on my blog, so 
thank you for supporting me. For this milestone, I will spend a whole week answering
some of your questions at the end of every blog, so I need you to please post comments
for me! Once again, thank you for reading and I hope you try out this recipe!



Comments

  1. Your crabcakes were delicious. Thank you and good job Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good looking plate of food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog